Under normal lighting conditions, you can't read the text at all. The hippy acid trip background, combined with the eerie ghost woman watermark and red font color, make this practically illegible. For shits and giggles, I visited the advertised site, drofpalmistry.com, and found that there was no site, and that the domain was actually for sale. So not only is the card terrible, it's not even factual.
And what's with the quotes? "Good karmas will always lead to good destiny" and "Be the master of your destiny as it is in your hands". I checked, and neither of these quotes have real authors.
Oh, and the title? Doctor? Doctor? Seriously? I had no idea you could get a legitimate university education in the field of Palmistry and Astrology (both of which are completely debunkable) at the same time! It's a good thing he's an expert motivator and counselor for career, business, health, marriage, and vaastu (yes, I had to look up what "vaastu" was too, and apparently it is the science of construction or architecture, used in the creation of temples). So, this is one handy guy! No matter the discipline, he can help! Generally, I try to avoid going to doctors who have certificates that can be purchased on the Internet for $500.
I poke fun - this guy is just trying to earn a living like everyone else - but his business card is so terrible it deserves to be ridiculed. And let this be a lesson to you, doctor: don't put shitty business cards in people's mailboxes when they have a sign that says NO JUNK MAIL.

0 comments:
Post a Comment