Our site has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.relativelyinteresting.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Men really shouldn't wear tight skinny jeans...

I love wearing jeans, and I'm well aware there are various fits that can be found at The Gap or Old Navy:  straight fit; loose fit; baggy; boot cut; flares; bell bottoms .... and skinny.  Over the last little while, skinny jeans have made quite a comeback for both women and men. 

They look great on women.  On men?  Not so much.  I think  skinny jeans should generally be avoided by most men. 

Why?

Take a look at the dude on the left.  Notice something?  Don't stare.  This guy has skinny on top and wide on the bottom, but it should clearly be reversed.  Buddy, we don't need to see that.  Ever.

Have I made my point?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's nasty...

Anonymous said...

those are not skinny jeans they are just too small for him that's all. does look awkward though. but i like skinny jeans on some men, they can look great just depends how you wear them.

Viral Trends said...

Yeah this is pretty much how I feel about skinny Jeans...

http://7ad6df57.goneviral.com