Our site has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.relativelyinteresting.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kids Say The Funniest Things

I happen to know a teacher, and his Grade 1 students had a small assignment where they had to write down their favorite community helper, and a few points about them.  Here's a little sample:

Title:  My Favorite Community Helper 

1.  My favorite community helper is a police officer because I like to use bug spray
2.  Also I like to use guns
3.  Also I like to use a walkie talkie

Closing Sentence:  That is why I like police.

Here's another one, this time, with the spelling errors:

Title:  My Favorite Community Helper 

1.  I like police because they arest krimnals
2.  Police can drive colle cars  (translated into adult-speak:  "cool")
3.  They have suts.  (translated into adult-speak:  "suits")

Closing Sentence:  I like police!

0 comments: