I work in a corporate office environment with piles of work on my desk, and I try my best to get as much done in a day as possible so I can feel a little productive. However, every day, I have some jackass in the office that decides to fill my ENTIRE calendar with useless meetings of 1 hour each.
For example, why do we need a 1 hour meeting to discuss the "Status" of a project from yesterday to today? How much could have changed in ONE freakin' day that you need a WHOLE hour to talk about it?
Or another hour to discuss where to put the "search" box on the website because they can't make a decision if their life depended on it? Who cares? Pick a corner and send an email to everyone and be done with it.
And then of course, people are never on time for meetings, so I end up in some boardroom sitting with this jackass that setup the meeting (because I was on time) pretending to care about his life and how he went golfing with his wife. What the hell do I care? What do you want, a medal?
Are you allergic to work? Is that what the problem is? Do you have a need to feel important? do you constantly need to be surrounded by people because you feel lonely in your sorry ass corner cubicle so you setup meetings to talk about useless crap.
Tell you what, next time you feel the need to talk to people, go on Facebook and message your other lame ass friends.
1 comments:
This is awesome, couldn't agree more :)
Post a Comment