Mommy and daddy stick it on the fridge, and brag about how bright their kid is. "He's going to be an artist when he grows up!". Have you ever noticed how proud the parents are?
I was asked, "Isn't it wonderful?"
Are you sure you want me to answer that with honesty?
I can appreciate the kid's effort, but:
- Last I checked, the world was in 3d, not 2d.
- Also, women are not made of triangles.
- Looks like Sally had too much to eat at the "piknik".
- That's an octopus? Judging by the size, looks more like a Kraken.
- This "artist" has no sense of scale. The giant pirate would tip the boat.
- Dad has a weird, puffy arm. That's just creepy.
- The sun doesn't have a face.
- Is it a bird? A plane? It's unclear because the cloud is going through its face.
