“This recession is hitting me hard. I wonder why I can’t land a decent job?”
Here’s a couple of hints as to why “the recession” is hitting you hard.
You’ve got metal sticking out of your face. Your hair looks like a cheaply dyed shag rug. You look like you just got back from a Cure concert. You have ink on your face, neck, arms, and hands. Your pinky fingernail is five times as long as your other fingernails, which are all painted black. You have a beer cap in your earlobe. I don't even know how to describe your eyebrows or your eyes.
What's that? You dropped out of high school to “find yourself”? I found you! You’re dressed up as a Halloween costume and you’re lazy.
Try cleaning up before your next interview; it’ll probably help your odds. Spend the money in your little cup on things that improve your image, not destroy it. Then, maybe, just maybe, life will take you seriously.
PS: When you turn 60, look in the mirror, then email me and tell me if you still love the ink on your face and reconstructed earlobes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment