Our site has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.relativelyinteresting.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Now, I'm 31. I got a new pair of shorts.

My last post, I was 30, and now, I'm 31.

I got a new pair of shorts.  You might recognize them - they are available at Old Navy.

I'm concerned that there are too many pockets and zippers. When I sit down, I can feel the pockets on my bum.  I tried to fix the problem by buttoning the pockets closed, however, that only made things worse.  Now, I can feel the two buttons digging into the cheeks.

Additionally, the ties at the bottom (near the knees) are useless.  Who would tie them?  If I tied them, I'd look like an idiot.

Also, the pockets are too small to hold a wallet.  The whole point of pockets is to hold things.  I would trade the existing 8 pockets for 2 normal sized pockets - one to hold my wallet, one to hold my keys.  As it is, I can store a lighter, maybe some change - but not my wallet.

When I turn 32, I want a new pair of shorts.